Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Did You Know " video response

The video "Did You Know" is like a sweet tart. Sweet because of all the promise that it brings, and sour because of all the promise it brings. I enjoy hearing about all the advances, and I get excited and want the knowledge for myself. But two seconds later my mind instantly goes to who is going to make it work, teach me and others how to make it work, where is the equipment to make it work going to come, and who is going to pay for it. That is when I get tired and go watch NCIS. Encourage me.

1 comment:

  1. Susan,
    I think you nailed it. That video is tough when you think about all of the tales it tells. That is why it is important to change the way we do things in education. You have always been an advocate for technology! I congratulate you on beginning your journey and on your willingness to learn new tools!

    ReplyDelete